Sunday, May 2, 2010

April's Over...

The past month I've been busy applying for teaching jobs, planning how to wrap up the last month of school in my long-term teaching assignment, reading lots for fun, taking Matilda to the park, taking pictures, playing Carcassonne on Xbox with Dylan, and working on our wedding album! All but the last are ongoing. The wedding album is finished and ordered and should be shipped in time for Mothers' Day! I'm debating whether to share the link yet in case the moms happen to read this before next Sunday... I think I'll wait. I will share two videos I took last night at Dylan's show. Black Love is now Way Yes, and they opened for Karate Coyote and Old Worlds at Rumba Cafe. It was my first time hearing Karate Coyote... and so much fun! Enjoy!




1 comment:

bowlofjesslove said...

Haha, Carcassonne is like 45 minutes from Toulouse!