Saturday, July 11, 2009

So I've been married for three weeks and it's pretty wonderful. Both Dylan and I thought the wedding and reception were perfect. It was warm, but the rain held off and everyone made it safely. Our buddies Glenn and Travis wrote original songs for the ceremony, Jess did an incredible job arranging the flowers, the reception site looked absolutely gorgeous thanks to my cousins/aunts/uncles, and people raved about Jeni's Ice Cream (we decided on lemon with blueberries yogurt, dark chocolate, and gravel road). I'll post lots of photos once they're all uploaded.

Right now we're looking for a place to move in two weeks, I'm still trying to land a full-time job, and Dylan's looking for something new and a little more exciting for work.
I'm also thinking about making the banana cupcakes with chocolate cream cheese frosting I saw in a
Moosewood cookbook I checked out from my new favorite library, Grandview Heights...

No comments: