Friday, February 26, 2010

Husband


I am so, so proud of my husband, Dylan. Despite some really stressful weeks with school, snow, landlords, money, etc... I feel so excited and so proud and so optimistic when I allow myself realize I'm married to the sweetest and most talented man I know. Here are two things I'm most excited about right now.


Beta Self is Dylan's new blog. It's about life with diabetes, traveling, eating, puppy, DIY projects, video games.... He's the best writer I know and I can hardly wait for his next posting. Check it out.

Black Love is Dylan's band. He's played drums recreationally for forever with our friends Glenn and Travis, but they're getting serious. And it's really really fun. They played a show at Carabar last night and it was awesome. Strangers were dancing and smiling. Here's a video of them playing one of my favorite songs at Monster House a few weeks ago: